Highland Hospital’s department is headed by Dr. Sunil Raghunath Patil – Urologist & Andrologist . – Urologist and andrologist with medical professional training throughout from high volume public teaching hospitals in Mumbai. Special interest in urethroplasty surgeries, stone disease surgeries, laparoscopic urology. Experience of various research and clinical trials in Mumbai.
- Urethroplasty for urethral stricture disease
- Urinary tract stone disease
- Infertility & Erectile Dysfunction
- Laparoscopic urology
- Sir Robert Grant Best Student Award 2011 (MBBS) Academic Council – Grant Medical College, Mumbai – 2011 Runner-up
- Maharashtra state level surgical quiz 2009 (Nagpur) Maharashtra chapter of ASI – 2nd Prize
- All India post-graduate surgical quiz (ASICON 2013-Ahmedabad) Association of Surgeons of India – 4th Prize
- IPCA Urosciences quiz 2015 (Mumbai) Mumbai Urological Society – 1st Prize
The department of Urology offers comprehensive medical and surgical services for urological conditions like kidney stones, and all aspects of adult and paediatric urology. Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney disease. Our team of highly qualified and experienced surgeons is supported by the most advanced medical and imaging equipment, supported by Laser lithotripsy machine for Urinary stones. Areas of expertise include Uro-oncology (urological cancers), Reconstructive Urology, Endo-urology for stone diseases, Neuro-Urology, Female Urology and Paediatric Urology.
- Kidney Stone Management
- Mini Perc
- Prostate surgery
Highland Super Speciality Hospital is registered under Maharashtra (Bombay) Nursing Homes Registration Acts 1949 and is administered and managed in accordance with a Scheme of Management approved by Bombay Nursing Homes act.